Seriously, it's not a difficult task. The Internet moves fast and innovations come out all. the. time. If you want to know how to become a blogger, I can show you in just five steps. It really doesn't take anything more than that.
This article is going to keep it as simple as possible!
How To Become A Blogger Step One – What Are You Going To Blog About?
Also ask yourself, why do you want to blog?
If you're looking to get into blogging because you want to make money, you're going to need a different angle and blog type than somebody who just wants to write their personal opinions on something.
Either is fine. There's plenty of space on the Internet, it's not going to run out. Whatever you want to blog about is OK, but here are some tips for “money blogging” and some for “hobby blogging”.
- Choose a niche or subcategory to focus on, don't just promote everything and anything. Find something you are passionate about and stick to writing about it.
- Get some free basic training here. You'll need to follow some sort of course that teaches you how to make money online. Wealthy Affiliate has that.
- Concentrate on writing and learning how to build a good site, focus on money later.
- Do you want just friends and family to read it, or do you want strangers to find you in search engines and social networks? If the latter is true (getting more exposure is always fun!), then learn how to do that here.
- Choose somewhere quick and easy to use as your blogging platform. Blogger is the most popular, but Siterubix is the best.
- Treat it like it is something serious, because you never know where you could take it.
Step Two – Start Out With A Free Site
Whether you are in this for business or for pleasure (or both), start out on a free site. Now, a lot of free sites are great for being “free”, but they aren't great for much else.
I mentioned above that Siterubix is the best, because it lets you create an incredibly professional looking site, just on a free domain. Don't limit yourself to crappy looking template sites, but no need to invest a lot of cash yet either.
Enter in a domain name below to see if its available, create your free site right away!
Step Three – Get Trained Up
Learning how to build a website in a safe environment is key. There are so many scams online (and idiots), that it's easy to follow the wrong information and waste your time. Don't do this.
Join Wealthy Affiliate. It's free, and spam is banned.
They also teach a mean course on Internet Marketing.
Step Four – Be Patient
There are going to be times, whether during site creation; site growth; or just when trying to promote your site, that you'll think it is all for nothing. It's not.
Hang in there and don't give up.
I've been there before, so I know that if I can do it, so can you.
Step Five – Be More Patient
Yeah..step five is the same as step four. I guess I tricked you. There are only four steps.
Tenacity, patience, and willingness to learn are the key traits to have if you want to become a blogger. It really is simple.
Even if you want to just blog for fun with your friends and family, you'll fare a lot better if you know to just sitck at it. Every time you post something you will get a little bit better.
I'm looking forward to seeing some of your blogs.
Create a free one below, then paste the link into the comments section, I'll check it out and give you some tips!