Matt Diggity - https://diggitymarketing.com/
Charles Floate - https://charlesfloate.co.uk/
Gael Breton @ Authority Hacker - https://www.authorityhacker.com/
Tung Tran @ Cloud Living - https://www.cloudliving.com/
Gareth Simpson @ Seeker Digital - https://seeker.digital/
Tim Soulo @ Ahrefs - https://ahrefs.com/tim
Interested in joining a community of niche site builders?
We're kicking off the launch of our private forum with a live Amazon affiliate case study. Participate and follow along as Dom rebuilds his niche site portfolio with a goal of reaching $10,000. Recently selling his 2 biggest earners, Dom's ready for a new challenge and wants to share the whole process from start to finish, watch the video and join now!
- Plenty of people said they enjoy the podcast! It helps to know that it's being effective. If you feel the same, please leave an iTunes review for us.
- You can learn a lot about White Hat SEO by studying Black Hat SEO
- The most important factor for ranking in Youtube was user metrics & engagement
- Justify any backlinks you build with social signals to that page too
- White Hat outreach is scalable if done right
- If and how user metrics (ex. time on page) tie into the Google algorithm
- You can create lower quality articles, then improve upon them once you have an idea of where they rank first.
- Ahrefs Keyword Tool is way better and Clickstream is different from Google's Keyword Planner
- When it comes to Youtube, it’s all about engagement (likes, dislikes, % of retention.) Not time viewed and retention.
- Help out you’re fellow SEOs
- Make sure to no-index your categories and other unnecessary pages
"You don’t have to diversify your link type. Just for the sake of it" - Dom
"If you want to improve conversions on your website, then you need to pay attention to user metrics" - Dom