Researched Niche with very low 20% keyword difficulty and 16030 longtail searches
Long-tail searches are keyword phrases with three or more words and are usually very specific. For example, a main keyword might be “best kayaks”. A long-tail keyword would be “best kayak for teenagers”. Long-tail keywords are easier to rank for.
It is important to look at competitors and understand how hard it will be to rank a topic or keyword phrase in the search engines. When you have a new site with low authority, we want to target low competition keywords we can more easily rank for. We use the SemRush keyword difficulty measure. Anything below 30% is considered easy to rank. As your site grows, you can begin targeting more competitive keywords.
Your site includes a 3,000 word downloadable eBook. You can use this as a free lead magnet to collect visitor emails and stay in contact with them. It can also be shared via social media to generate traffic. The training program covers lead magnets and setup.
No, these websites are new and are not producing revenue yet. You will need to grow the site in order to start generating revenue. We will provide the training and community to help you with this. The more you work on your site, the faster the revenue will come.
Typically, sites will begin generating revenues at 6 to 12 months. Some clients see revenues in the first month, but most take longer. It can take a year or longer to build up the revenue to more significant levels. As with any business, some site owners have much faster growth, and some are slower.
Yes, this site and our trainings are designed for beginners to medium level clients. If you’ve already built and sold sites then you’ll know the value we bring in a turnkey solution, but if this is your first time diving into online business, we will help you the best we can with a great website, training and also our success guarantee.
This is a WordPress site, which means that it is very flexible. You can certainly replace logos, move around parts of your webpage, and add videos easily. If you need to do custom coding then there are plenty of WordPress developers available and we also provide technical support so feel free to ask us first.
- Follow the training to learn about how to operate the website
- Create more traffic using SEO, adding more content articles, social media and advertising
- Keep the site’s ongoing cashflow and reinvest the profits to grow the website
- You will receive an email confirmation of your purchase and log-in information to the WordPress site immediately! (So you get access to your site right away)
- You will receive an email to log into the Affiliate Success Training Course
- You will receive an email to join our Private Client Facebook group & Public Facebook Group
- We cover your hosting for FREE the first year. After the first year of hosting you’ll be asked to pay $99/yr to have the website online. You also have the option of moving the website to your own hosting provider instead of using our in-house hosting.
Availability: In stock