- Product price range / Does it have other products in it
- Product types ( Info product and Physical product ) / Are the products suitable for online retail and affiliation
- Are there lots of parallel or related products
- Is the niche something that you can broaden or widen later on
- Difference of Info Product and Physical Product
- Maybe you don’t need to be passionate about your niche but you just need to be passionate about niche marketing
- What happens when you spend ages trying to be the first person in the niche
- Certain angles or keywords within a niche is saturated
2 Points to Remember:
Don't just promote the highest commission item, just for the sake of it.
Not every type of product is equal.
"If it can be accessorized and can review those accessories as well, that’s the perfect way to build out the site" - Brad
"You don’t need to be passionate but you kind of what you do need to want to become passionate about it" - Dom
"You don’t have to love the niche as long as you love what you do" - Dom
"Your passion and your interests probably are a good place to start when looking for ideas initially" - Dom