Thrive Themes - https://thrivethemes.com/
WP Zoom - https://www.wpzoom.com/
CSS Igniter - https://www.cssigniter.com/
Brad Vandenberg Success Story - https://www.humanproofdesigns.com/how-brad-made-his-first-sale-after-only-8-weeks/
Daniel Stark @ Niche Site Azon - https://www.nichesiteazon.com/author/daniel-stark/
Gary Evans Success Story - https://www.humanproofdesigns.com/gary/
SEMRush - https://www.semrush.com/
Ahrefs - https://ahrefs.com/
30 Questions from the Audience (The First 15)
- It’s my belief that, in this business, you should try and learn everything first before outsourcing. What are your thoughts?
- How do I get someone to do the work for me? So I can only focus on what gives me maximum gain.
- How do I reduce bounce rate?
- When should I worry about bounce rate?
- What are the 4 or 5 most important UX or User Experience points to nail down for a layout and building of a website
- Theme is clean
- Good structure
- Color Scheme
- Don’t use a cheesy logo
- Clean Design
- What is the most important thing to focus on while building an affiliate website?
- How long until I make money?
- How much money does affiliate marketing guarantee?
- Am I getting traffic to my site?
- Do I need to write additional content?
- Is my affiliate product of value to your audience?
- Can a really good premium site become better or as good as an aged site?
- When you promote a product, is it important that you personally use the product or just know a lot about the product?
- How important is having an SSL Certificate on your site?
- What are your thoughts on SEO in the future?
"You need to know what works best before you understand what's going to give you max gain" - Dom