We've finally reached the 30th episode and we thought we'd ask the Affiliate community what questions they have. We've collected, organized, and are ready to answer your questions.
Listen in now!
30 Questions from the Audience (The First 15)
- It’s my belief that, in this business, you should try and learn everything first before outsourcing. What are your thoughts?
- How do I get someone to do the work for me? So I can only focus on what gives me maximum gain.
- How do I reduce bounce rate?
- When should I worry about bounce rate?
- What are the 4 or 5 most important UX or User Experience points to nail down for a layout and building of a website
- Theme is clean
- Good structure
- Color Scheme
- Don’t use a cheesy logo
- Clean Design
- What is the most important thing to focus on while building an affiliate website?
- How long until I make money?
- How much money does affiliate marketing guarantee?
- Am I getting traffic to my site?
- Do I need to write additional content?
- Is my affiliate product of value to your audience?
- Can a really good premium site become better or as good as an aged site?
- When you promote a product, is it important that you personally use the product or just know a lot about the product?
- How important is having an SSL Certificate on your site?
- What are your thoughts on SEO in the future?
Thrive Themes – https://thrivethemes.com/
WP Zoom – https://www.wpzoom.com/
CSS Igniter – https://www.cssigniter.com/
Brad Vandenberg Success Story – https://www.humanproofdesigns.com/how-brad-made-his-first-sale-after-only-8-weeks/
Daniel Stark @ Niche Site Azon – https://www.nichesiteazon.com/author/daniel-stark/
Gary Evans Success Story – https://www.humanproofdesigns.com/gary/
SEMRush – https://www.semrush.com/
Ahrefs – https://ahrefs.com/