How do you find ideas for your affiliate site? We cover ideas for where and how you can start brain dumping a whole bunch of ideas before you start your keyword research.
Listen in now!
Finding Ideas for your Niche
1) Your niche does not need to be unique – Find low competition, not zero competition.
– It proves that the niche works
– It gives you someone to emulate if you’re not sure how to monetize it
– It’s a lot easier if you’re not the only person in a certain niche
2) Following your passion is a double edged sword
Why passion is still important:
– You should use your passion to fuel your work!
3) Test it and see
6 Ways to Brainstorm and Come up with Ideas for Niches
- Make a mind map or list down all of your interest and passions
- Go into the library, look at book, magazines, TV ads.
- Look online, Amazon.com or any other Amazon.
- Goto Clickbank
- Goto Commission Junction
- Headover to SEMrush
Amazon Site Map – http://www.amazonfilters.com/sitemap/
Amazon Best Seller List – https://www.amazon.com/Best-Sellers/zgbs
Clickbank – http://www.clickbank.com
Commission Junction – http://www.cj.com/
SEMRush – https://www.semrush.com/
Best Reviews – http://bestreviews.com/
The Wire Cutter – http://thewirecutter.com/