To help prepare and protect your affiliate site business, we are bringing on Doug Cunnington today to chat about his recent experience getting audited by the Amazon Associates Program.
Learn what you should do in this situation, how you can avoid it and a couple other scenarios.
Tune in now!
- Doug’s background
- Doug’s Amazon Affiliate portfolio
- What Doug did step by step for his audit
- A search and replacement technique
- Website Images
- Usage of Amazon Branding and Call to Actions
- Takeaways from the audit
- Link Building
- Tips or Strategies in building links
- Thoughts on cloaking
- Affiliate links in emails
- Affiliate links in eBooks
- Thoughts on Star Ratings
- Doug Cunnington – https://nichesiteproject.com/
- Doug Cunnington's Youtube Channel – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFnt8WCRc5uHWx82W1LQgtg
- Pat Flynn @ Smart Passive Income – https://www.smartpassiveincome.com/
- Surviving an Audit by Amazon Associates by Doug Cunnington – https://nichesiteproject.com/audit-amazon-associates/
- Jesse Lakes @ Genius Link – https://www.geni.us/
- Ultimate Guide to Getting Your Amazon Associates Account Banned – https://www.humanproofdesigns.com/account-banned/