We chat about whether silo structure is 100% necessary and alternatives you may find easier to manage.
Listen in to see if it's right for your affiliate site!
- Internal Links – Links that point to somewhere inside of your site.
- External Links – When you're linking to another site
- Outbound Link – When you’re linking out to somebody
- Inbound Link – When somebody else is linking to you
- Anchor Texts – clickable texts links. Hyperlinks in other words.
- Different Site Structures
- Topic Pages
Authority Hacker – https://www.authorityhacker.com/
“The more links you have to a particular page on your site the more important Google views that page” – Dom Click to Tweet