The top lessons I've learned from rebuilding my affiliate site portfolio. This time I've gone very specific because I really wanted to measure what was actually leveraging success, rather than spraying and praying.
Listen in now!
Over The Shoulder Case Study
- Tracking the results
- Write down the dates of changes you make
- Use different tracking ID
Overview – looking at each sites
Improving on page SEO
Things I've Found Out & Results:
- Momentum is important because the more you work on your site, the progress you'll gain from Google and Amazon.
- On page SEO moves the dial quiet a bit.
- It’s important to keep an SEO diary
- Using different tracking ID’s
- Increasing word count is very helpful
- Conversion rates differ by niche
SEMRush – https://www.semrush.com/
HPD Podcast Episode 21 – Technical SEO – https://www.humanproofdesigns.com/podcast21/
SERP Fox – https://serpfox.com/
SERP Lab – https://www.serplab.co.uk/